- Fiba rules for regular season play will be used for all games. Please be aware of the new rule changes that take effect this year. FVBOA officials will be used for the Junior and senior divisions and Grade 8 on Saturday.
- Grade 8 and junior games will be 8-minute quarters with an 8-minute half time. Senior games will have 10-minute quarters with a 10-minute half time.
- Grade 8 girls and boys may not have a shot clock but will be expected to be aware of the 8/10 second back court count. In the last 2 minutes of the game the referees will notify teams of how long they have to shoot to avoid teams running out the clock in a close game.
- Junior/Senior Girls games will have an 8/24 shot clock. Grade 8 Boys and Girls, Junior/Senior Boys, Grade 9 Boys will have a 10/30 shot clock for all games.
- All defensive schemes (presses/zones) are allowed until a 20-point advantage is attained after which no backcourt pressure allowed. Coaches bear the responsibility to pass this on to their players.
- As it is the intention of the tournament to have all players on each team actually play, we ask the coaches to follow the guidelines below:
- Grade 8 boys and girls will follow the general league guidelines of changing all players every 4 minutes until the final quarter.
- Junior and senior coaches should have all players into the game within the first half. How this is achieved is up to the discretion of each coach.